The following key principles provide the foundations upon which the educational philosophy of Fairfield Nursery School is based.
The Key Principles
1) Children's wellbeing is our first priority.
2) Parents and Educators should work in partnership towards the children's educational process.
3) Children learn through play.
4) Children's home language and culture are appreciated, respected and when possible, maintained.
5) The education we provide caters for individual needs and interests. It should also provide ample opportunities to develop social skills.